Today we feature a black and white image of Casino Marino in Co. Dublin by Emma Mcardle. Designed in the 1750's by William Chambers, it was built for James Caulfield and is a prestine example of neo-classical architecture. Despite its intentionally simple exterior appearance, there are actually 16 rooms within this building over three floors. The outer walls are designed to create the illusion that Casino Marino is simply one large room.
- Mark Sheils
Founder, Picture Ireland